Online certificate program for Muslim educators
The Islamic Teacher Education Program is a one-year online certificate program designed specifically for teachers in full-time Islamic schools.
The program consists of three courses that will teach you how to:
- Create your personal teaching philosophy by understanding Islamic educational philosophies and how to connect them to your own practice
- Develop teaching practices inspired by the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, allowing you to completely transform your classroom and the way you engage with students
- Enhance your school’s vision and purpose by understanding modern approaches to schooling and how Islamic schools should be unique
- Implement Islamic character building strategies in your classroom, inspired by your Islamic teaching philosophy and your school’s vision for students
- Create units and lesson plans that integrate Islamic perspectives by gaining the tools and resources to know when and how to integrate Islam into your curriculum
The next session begins in September 2013.
Fill out the form below and we will let you know when registration opens.
What past participants have to say…
This program has allowed me to examine how my own teaching practice aligns with Islamic educational philosophy and practice.