Please click below to access the full recording.
Good character is central to our faith. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, is not only called the “best example” in the Quran but is also praised for his “exalted character.”
He, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, also stated that he came to perfect noble character traits. As teachers, our role is to further this objective by refining the character of the students under our care.
Producing young adults that are ready to engage society thoughtfully, respectfully, and morally is the key. The role that teachers play in supporting this development is critical.
In this webinar, Shaykh Zahir Bacchus will discuss the goals of character education and provide concrete methods to use in the classroom to develop good character in students.
- Understand the importance and role of character education in Islamic schools.
- Apply teachings and examples of character development in your own life.
- Know how to inspire changes in students’ lives.
- Demonstrate a desire to keep improving one’s own character.
- Know the methods of refining your own character.